Exciting Updates and Information On Our Launch and More!
We are excited to announce the official soft launch of TAMVOES and have made the platform available to everyone who has supported us pre-launch. So much work has gone into the site and we cant wait for you to experience it. Another big announcement is our partnership with a local incubator Communitech. We also wanted to update you on some features in TAMVOES and how we are handling the Covid-19 pandemic. Many exciting updates are on the way so make sure to keep to follow our social media accounts and monitor your emails for upcoming newsletters.
Our Soft Launch is Here
If you are reading this, congratulations, you are part of the TAMVOES official soft launch! You should have received an email on May 26th prompting you to log in or register. If you did not receive the email, no problem, just log in or register for a TAMVOES account to get started. Press the button below to log in or register The soft launch includes features such as your Journal, Health Profile and my Team. Make sure to keep updated and check the site frequently as more features will be added soon. If you notice any bugs or problems, we would be very grateful if you could report them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of Our Features
Our last newsletter discussed the features that TAMVOES will provide for you. However, we know it may have been a while since you last used TAMVOES, so here are some soft launch highlight features that stand out for us and will immensely benefit you.
- Document your vital signs including respiratory rate, blood pressure, pulse and much more using the My Health Profile feature.
- Manage the information of your dependents, including young children and older parents.
- Stay up to date with your family member’s health by easily sharing your information with loved ones. Add friends, family and professionals to your groups using the My Team feature.
- Using the Journal feature, add new events like doctors appointments and new notes to help keep a detailed and organized timeline of your personal and health information.
We Joined Communitech
We are proud to announce that we are officially a part of the Kitchener incubator Communitech! Communitech has a network of over 1,400 technology companies that it supports and mentors. Communitech has been on the forefront of innovation and has helped grow many start-ups into large multi-national successful companies. The advisors and support from Communitech will play a vital part in supporting TAMVOES as it continues to grow and innovate. Their assistance will support us with many facets of operations such as marketing, business development, growth and much more. We are excited about our future with Communitech and know our partnership will be valuable as we continue to grow as a company and improve our product.
TAMVOES is dedicated to supporting and meeting our users needs during this challenging time. We want to stay connected as we stand together. All employees and third-party vendors are working from home virtually. TAMVOES is staying connected with all Covid-19 updates including the following information about quarantine methods:
- Symptoms can be similar to a common cold or flu which include cough, fever, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, and possibly pneumonia.
- There is an up to 14-day asymptomatic phase of Covid-19 which requires self isolation for that duration.
- Do your part and stay home to minimize any public interaction.
- If you contract any symptoms contact your doctor. Click here for information on how to get tested in Ontario.
How can you get involved?
We are extremely grateful for all the feedback we have received from past focus groups and beta testers. Many of the suggestions we received helped us improve the product and sparked ideas for new features. If you are interested in suggesting some creative ideas to improve TAMVOES, please sign up for a time slot that works for you by clicking the button bellow.
Sign up for a beta-testing session before June 19th, then complete this quick 3 minute survey to be entered to win a $10 Amazon gift card. Already have beta-tested? Complete the survey now to be entered to win.Sign up for beta-testing
Stay Connected With Us
We would love for you to connect with your friends and family on TAMVOES. Check out the video below to see how you can add your friends and family to TAMVOES. Cant wait to see you and your family and friends on TAMVOES! Make sure to follow us on social media for more exciting updates.